By Randy Moraitis, MA, BCPC, CPC
As I mentioned in a previous blog post there are many personality profiles out there–Myers-Briggs, DiSC, the Keirsey Temperament Sorter–most of which are used by prospective employers to determine the best hires for their companies, as well as for pre-marital counseling purposes.
These are all effective at determining personality style, but they take some time and they cost money!
Here is another free personality test that will help you learn more about your personality type and help you understand and communicate better with others.
This test is based on Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ typological approach to understanding personality.
The test is from the website www.humanetrics.com which has a lot of great information to help you grow. The website states that after completing the questionairre you will be able to:
- Obtain your 4-letter type formula according to Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ typology, along with the strengths of preferences and the description of your personality type
- Discover careers and occupations most suitable for your personality type along with examples of educational institutions where you can get a relevant degree or training
- See which famous personalities share your type
- Access free career development resources and learn about premium ones
- Be able to use the results of this test as an input into the Jung Marriage Test™ and the Demo of the Marriage Test™, to assess your compatibility with your long-term romantic partner.
Just click here to take the test, it is free and only takes about 5-10 minutes.
I would love to hear what your type is! You can email me at email@example.com.
Websites: www.thecrossing.com, www.carepossible.com and www.randymoraitis.com